Final: Music Video - Draft 6




For our sixth draft, I decided to finally tackle the doodle animation. Knowing the editing would take time and suggested by our audience, I only added in this effect for the vintage styled shots. This way, childhood and imagination is emphasised. I included a small heart doodle at the end, with present day Arthur and Robyn, to show that innocence and golden aspects of childhood are not lost, even though they are older - it shows how their relationship and memories are timeless.

When developing this draft, I encountered a problem. Premiere Pro shut down without auto-saving, just as I was about to add movement to the last doodle. Luckily, I had rendered effects in-to-out as I went along, and these files had saved as small clips that I could just add in when opening the video again. Frustrating, but not impossible to overcome - a reminder to save work as you go, especially when the editing is intricate! 

Comments