Evaluation: Question 3 - What have you learned from your audience feedback?

Throughout our advanced coursework, Yoli and I have gathered information, inspiration and opinions from our target audience, in order to establish and improve our product to its greatest potential. To do this, we conducted focus groups and constructed online questionnaires, learning an invaluable amount along the way. In order to construct this answer, I used timetoast to create a timeline of the blog posts regarding audience research, and summarised what I discovered in each event. Some of the information included may be preferences and ideas of inspiration rather than pillars of knowledge - however, with each answer and opinion I heard, I untangled an awareness of media and the impact it has on the generation I was developing it for - my own.



Powered by emaze

Comments